Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The car heated up.............
On the way to work with the other half this morning the temp dial was way high up. Fortunately no seizure. The car was practically air cooled!. That is why I always recommend fully synthetic engine oil. If you want genuine BP Visco 5000 for RM 88 ringgit (while stock last) please contact me The place in Sg Buloh. I have been using it for my last 2 pit stops.

Tow trucker charged me RM60 from Mahameru to Setapak ...........must renew my AAM membership.

Spend RM450 .........to replace leaking radiator base capping; replace the radiator fan.........apparently done 300k km without failure! Ah Hung says usually life span is 120k km only; plus all rubber hoses, radiator cap and coolant. Cheaplah compare to others. 1 hour job. One thumb up for SK Auto, Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home