Monday, June 05, 2006

Why you are not the Boss

>All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.

>"I should be in charge," said the brain , "because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen".
>
>"I should be in charge," said the blood, "because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."
>
>"I should be in charge," said the stomach," because I process food and give all of you energy."
>
>"I should be in charge," said the legs , "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."
>
>"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "because I allow the body to see where it goes."
>
>"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."
>
>All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.
>
>Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.
>
>The Moral of the story?
>
>The ASSHOLES are usually in charge !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home