Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ringgit coin is no more legal tender

My other favorite cartoonist on Malaysian life and humor
The ringgit coin is been withdrawn from circulation because some bright chaps have been flooding the market with exact replicas. Upon the announcement the Police apprehended coin stamping machines and counterfeit coins somewhere.............with no arrest. A conspiracy or just plain coincidence.............. you tell me.

Well, the good thing is you don't have the hassle when using the shopping trolley in supermarket.

Those who miss the dateline Not to worry you can still exchange the coins at Bank Negara. For me I will keep a couple of the ringgit coins for remembrance. Who knows it may worth in gold when it get scarce to find. Keep my finger cross that they are not counterfeit coins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home