Monday, December 12, 2005

Muscle Spam and Magnetic Bracelet


I am now suspicious that all along the magnetic bracelet that I have been wearing may be the bogeyman that triggered my lowerback pain. Taking off the same sort of relieve the pain overnight!!!!!!!!!!The irony of the matter is that it was supposed to relieve back pain in the first place. Maybe it works when you have backpain and not otherwise. Catch 22 which come first.

Heh! maybe can sue the company for millions $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for all the suffering... misery and doctor fees. Nay it only happen in US of A.

So anyone want to buy my Sabona London magnetic bracelet. I am cured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update 30.12.05 No pain todate.

Update 090205 No pain todate Quite conclusive its the bracelet

1 Comments:

Blogger mike kan said...

Its March 2006. Have not encountered any backpain. I concluded that it is not advisable to have any magnetic gadgets near you when you are at rest. When you are running and about maybe its alrite to wear the magnetic bracelet

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home