Wednesday, March 01, 2006

30 sen Petrol Hike - Bloody crazy


Just filled up my Wira yesterday. Usually it cost me about RM50-56...........but now RM71!!!!!!!!!! Envy you guys who have Co car.

The RM4.4 billion subsidy savings goes back to improving the public transport? My foot! Where KL?........ so you mean other users in other states are subsiding KLites. They are screaming
F@#k U
I tell you it will not go down well with the people. Just like that the inflation rate just went up 10% overnight Bloody fool............. Its going to be a domino effect. Next is electrical tariff then food prices............ Proton still do not have VV engine ie low consumption engine..........stupid ..........ehhhhhh kena ketuk jugak.


Do not tell me we are still the cheapest in the region. Shafi Sami same same...Bloody dongkoi U think we are idiots. I am very pissed-off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..................Okayokayokay i have calm down.... I okay now after releasing frus .............ommi pa me hum..............ommi pa me hum..........ommi pa me hum...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home