Monday, March 20, 2006

Anti Lampe Berger

Bum into this blog thru www.photomalaysia.com.my my regular site for updates on photography in Malaysia. I think its a good read for everyone. I myself uses aromatic oils at home but I never wanted to use Lampe Berger cos the price is beyond reach anyway. I buy those citronella oil at RM5 for 35ml for use with my natural salt crystal lamp and that last me 6-12 months.

They are saying now that it is a pyramid scheme..... unlike others you only pay less that RM100 to get the sales kit and starter kit. Here you pay a whopping RM2 k and later RM30k for you to achieve higher commission level which benefits the upline first. So go ahead and read about it join the boycott if you think there is truth to it

http://antilampeberger.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home